SGSUP Graduate Request for Incomplete Grade

 The grade of “I” (Incomplete) can only be given by an instructor when a student, who is doing otherwise acceptable work, is unable to complete a course (e.g., final exam or term paper) because of illness or other conditions beyond the student’s control. Unfinished work must be completed with the same instructor except under extenuating circumstances. The completion date is determined by the instructor but may not exceed one calendar year from the date the mark of “I” is recorded. Refer to the current Catalog for further details. 

1 Start 2 Course Information 3 Justification 4 Acknowledgement 5 Complete