For internships beginning in the fall: May 15
For internships beginning in the spring: November 30
Internship application requirements:
To be approved for the Sanford School internship program, you must:
- Be an FHD or SOC major or minor (other majors will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Complete at least 60 credits by the beginning of your internship.
- Complete at least 12 credits in your major by the beginning of your internship.
- Be in good academic standing, with a current (at the time of application) GPA of at least 2.5.
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and positive interpersonal skills.
- Complete the pre-internship orientation via Canvas.
- Plan to complete an approved internship located in the greater Phoenix area.
Contact the Internship Coordinator with any questions or visit the internship website for more information.
Crystal Bryce, PhD